Our schedule is almost complete! I have tried to organize the public events in a way to appeal to everyone so it’s not the same discussion five times.
On Monday & Tuesday we have scheduled most of our private events. These events are going to be at specific to businesses, each with their own agenda and goals. While they are private, we are opening most of them up to our sponsors to attend if space is available. Email me for details if you want to attend one of these private events.
Wednesday through Friday will be when we have all of our public events. I have tried to create diversity in the events so that you can attend a few without hearing the sample topics discussed.
The following events are all open to the public and all of them are completely free to attend. I do ask that you register on their corresponding event pages so I can notify you of any last minute changes, which has been known to happen.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- 9:00am – 10:00am / Prairie Berry / Sioux Falls 1MC Event
- Paul Singh and his team will speak about entrepreneurism and the Results Junkies Road Tour to the 1MC crowd.
- 10:30am – 11:30am / Convention Center / Visit Giant Vision program
- Visit with the Giant Vision participants. This event is open to the public and will feature 8 to 10 businesses pitching for about $40k in startup capital. The Giant Vision is taking place all day, so feel free to attend even if you can’t make it while we are there.
- 11:45am – 2:00pm / Augustana University
- Paul will be speaking with the business students about entrepreneurship. Plenty of time for open Q&A from the students as well.
Thursday, April 27, 2017 (Day at Zeal)
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm / Zeal / Paul speaks at Zeal
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm / Zeal / Social & networking event
- Paul will speak to the Zeal community about the importance of entrepreneurism, co-working spaces, accelerator programs, and early stage investments.
Friday, April 28, 2017 (Day at The Bakery)
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm / The Bakery / Founders Friday with Paul Singh
- Clint will interview Paul as part of the Bakery’s Founder Interview series. This event will be open to the public as well as streamed live.
We will be at Zeal most of the day on Thursday and Paul will be conducting one-on-one office hours through the day. If you have a business to pitch, or want to chat with Paul about your business, you can apply on our website.
Many, many more details are on the website, please check it out.Register Now
Sioux Falls Startup Week
Wired For Coding