I teach kids how to write code by building video games. Period.
Learn the Construct 2 video game platform while building actual video games. Our course is for those who have no prior experience at all — none, nada, zero, zilch — we specifically designed this course for kids in elementary school, middle school, and high-school. But anyone can take it.
Are your kids prepared for a technology-centric future? Schools are still educating kids for the industrial age and, as a parent, it is your duty to prepare your children for the technology age. This course teaches kids how to write code while using techniques that they easily relate to — video games.Start My Course Today
- Hack Sioux Falls Final Projects (Fall 2019) January 2, 2020
- Hack Sioux Falls Final Projects (Spring 2019) July 28, 2019
- Real-Quick…Hack Sioux Falls Tickets on Sale Now (LIMITED) January 27, 2019
- Hack Sioux Falls Final Projects (Fall 2018) January 12, 2019
- Hack Sioux Falls Final Projects September 9, 2018
- Girls Breaker Day 2018 | Free STEM event April 23, 2018
- Huge Shout-out to the Hack Sioux Falls Sponsors March 25, 2018
- I built more video games…would you like to play one? March 20, 2018
- Kids should build video games instead of just playing video games March 18, 2018
- Straight from China, Hack Sioux Falls supplies have been ordered! Oops, I think I messed up. March 5, 2018