William Bushee is a co-founder of Code Bootcamp of South Dakota, an eight-week, intense educational experience focused on learning through academic, hands-on, and group activities to produce cutting edge Web developers to meet the demands of the our technology community. Geared specifically to those who want to jump-start their education quickly to becoming a Web and user-interface developer.
Don’t just learn to code – learn to become a developer. That is what Code Bootcamp is all about, we go beyond the skills and also teach the lifestyle associated with becoming a developer. Code Bootcamp was developed out of what we saw as a need within our technology community in South Dakota.
Unlike other programs, Code Bootcamp bring the traditional classroom experience with hands-on projects, guest speakers, mentorship, and lifestyle skills together in an intense eight week experience to build a well rounded education for our students. You will learn more than just the skills of being developer.Sign Up Today
- Hack Sioux Falls Final Projects (Fall 2019) January 2, 2020
- Hack Sioux Falls Final Projects (Fall 2018) January 12, 2019
- Hack Sioux Falls Final Projects September 9, 2018
- Girls Breaker Day 2018 | Free STEM event April 23, 2018
- Girls Breaker Day Scheduled April 16, 2018
- Huge Shout-out to the Hack Sioux Falls Sponsors March 25, 2018
- I built more video games…would you like to play one? March 20, 2018
- Kids should build video games instead of just playing video games March 18, 2018
- Are your kids up for this STEM challenge? Hack Sioux Falls is Coming February 25, 2018
- Girls Breaker Day Recap August 8, 2017